Alliance for Regional and Civil Initiatives (ARCI) – Silistra
Address: 8 Moscow Street, Silistra, Bulgaria
It is a non-governmental organization, registered in public benefit in the beginning of 2006. The headquarters is in city of Sofia, as it has established branches in five cities in Bulgaria – Haskovo, Blagoevgrad, Vidin, Silistra and Lovech. The association has a license No 200712450 from the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (NAVET) for organizing and conducting training for vocational qualifications for 31 professional branches in 56 specialties. ARCI is registered by the Agency for Social Assistance for 4 types of social services.
The association is a member of the National alliance for social responsibility (NASO) from 2009. More than 400 organisations – social services providers are members of NASO. NASO is part of the European Association of Service Providers for People with Disabilities (EASPD).
ARCI participates in the Bulgarian Platform for International Development (BPID), which is a network structure of NGOs working in the sphere of international cooperation development. 23 organizations working on issues related to development education, health, gender issues, environment and sustainability are members of BPID. Since 2010, BPID is a member of CONCORD - European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development. 18 international networks and 25 national associations in the EU Member States, representing more than 1600 European NGOs in the European institutions are members of CONCORD.
The association is also a member of the United Nations Global Compact since 2012. Since January, 2013, ARCI is also member of the Global Compact Network Bulgaria.
County Council Calarasi
Address: 1, 1 Decembrie 1918 Street, Calarasi, Romania
The County Council was legally established on the 2nd of April 1992, according to the provisions of the Local Public Administration Law and it has a determinant role in coordinating the activities of the commune, town and municipal councils, for realising public services of county interest.
Every (4) four years following the local elections, it is decided the establishments and members of the County Council, as it is composed of councillors elected through an universal, equal, direct, secret and freely expressed vote, in the conditions established by the Law regarding local elections.
After the establishment, the County Council assigns and organises specialised boards for the primary fields of activity.
The skills of the Council of Călărași County are:
In the field of elaboration of studies, economic and social prognoses, in the field of budget and finances, of European integration and in managing the County’s public and private domain.
In the field of urban organisation and development, carrying out public works, environmental protection, historic monuments and architectural preservation;
In the field of public services and trade development;
In the field of scientific activities, education, culture, faiths, health, social protection, sport and recreation;
In the field of local public management, law, public order defence, respecting the citizen rights and liberties and the rights of national minorities.
Calarasi County Agency for Employment
Address: 12, 13 Decembrie Street, Calarasi, Romania
The purpose of the policies promoted by the Employment Agency of Călărași County in the field of employment is to increase the degree of employment and reduce the unemployment rate, implictitly.
The general objectives are:
- Increasing the degree of employment and the professional skills of the people searching for a workplace on the internal employment market;
- Facilitating the access of people in search for a job on the employment market from abroad;
- Increasing the quality of services offered by the public employment service and of the professional skills of the employers from the County Employment Agency and its structures;
- Inreasing the visibility degree of the County Employment Agency and its structures;
- Strenghtening the institutional collaboration at a local county and national level.
- Increasing the chances for employment of the people from vulnerable groups like: young people, long-term unemployer people, Romani people, people with disabilities, people released from detention, young people that have been institutionalised
- Satisfying a large number of job offers;
- Implementing active and preventive measured for unemployed people;
- Preventing long-term unemployment by offering an occupational alternative for the young people for maximum 4 months from the date of registration and 6 months in the case of adults;
- Offering employment and professional opportunities for young unemployed people up to 25 years, in the first 4 months of registration, by integrating in professional training programs, inclusion in apprenticeship programs at the workplace, offering workplaces and placement on funded workplaces;
- Supporting the employment of people who are risking to be socially marginalised, by inclusion in active measures;
- Stimulating the participation at the professional training, with a balanced representation depending on the urban/rural environment of origin of the unemployed people, the level of studies and the age;
- Supportin the employers to employ persons from the unemployed people;
- Ensuring the improvement of the professional training of the agency’s own staff, with the purpose of increasing the employeers’ skill level;
- Absorbing European funds dedicated to the development of human resources for the modernisation of the public employment service and the increase of the chances for employment of the people that are looking for a job
Silistra Chamber of Commerce and Industry ( SCCI)
Address: 5 Patriarh Damyan Street, Silistra, Bulgaria
Silistra Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a non- governmental organization, registered in 2001, in the territory of Silistra region.
Mission: To support and stimulate all its member-companies to act as an advocate of their interests, to provide assistance in the process of European and global integration trough –out the Silistra Region and Bulgaria.
Silistra Chamber of Commerce and Industry(SCCI) is:
- A member of the Joint Chambers' system to the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry(BCCI), which consists of 28 separate chambers;
- Is recognized as an employers' organization and participates in regional and district committees as required by the Labor Code.
-give opinions on draft laws and other regulations, as a part of the tripartite system in Bulgaria.
Services offered by STPP:
-Registration in the Voluntary Commercial Register of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry(BCCI);
-Registration of Trade representations offces of foreign persons;
-Issuing certificates of origin; Issuance of Force-Majeure Certificates;
issuance and validation of ATA Carnets-international unified customs documents;
-Validation of signatures on contracts, powers of attorney and other documents;
-Providing written references9check-ups) from voluntary Unified Trade Register
-Assistance for validation of invitation-declarations for business trips of foreigners to the R.Bulgaria;
-Registration in the national system GS1-Bulgaria ( Global Trade Item Number- GTIN ; GS1-Bar Codes; Logistic units; Serial shipping containers –SSCC; Electronic Data Interchange-EDI);
-Dissemination of business offers;
-Search for business partners at home and abroad;
-Translation and legalization of documents and abroad;
-Presentation of Bulgarian and foreign companies to any potential partners;
-Trainings, courses, seminars and business meetings;
-Conducting training in professions;
-Organization of business meetings and fairs at home and abroad;
-Publications and a.
-Relations with Sectorial Organizations